A Light unto England Manchester

Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 12: Manchester Mission: SouthPort


Hello Family,

We have the choice to have Skype now for Christmas.  I'm sending this quick email to you right now so that you can respond with me your feelings and thoughts.  I will be back on at 3:30 pm England time.

We have one hour to communicate with our families.  If we use Skype, it will have to be at a member home and my companion will have to be able to see me. Which would make the conversation not private.

However, I would like to see you all.  I don’t know if that will make me homesick because I would be able to or if I would regret not using Skype if I just call.  Could you send me your Skype address?  This was just okayed by the brethren of the church, so I am assuming that it will be available for mother's day and future as well.

Again let me know on your feedback and I will send you another email 4:30 or so.  

Love you,

Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment