A Light unto England Manchester

Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 12: Manchester England: SouthPort

Happy Christmas from England!

I only have a little bit of time because the library is closing for
the weather, which I don’t understand because it has been a winter
wonderland for three days now.

It wasn't the funnest of weeks since the weather took a toll on the
work. But I hope and pray I can have diligence (this weeks Christlike attribute) through it all.

I related diligence to an athlete. We all have "bad games" every
once in a while. It is when we do all that we can that limits the
number of bad games we have. There might be days when we don’t say exactly the right things or have a few mess-ups. But as long as we are diligent in doing the Lord's work I know that we will have success in all that we do. Some good scriptures I found were D&C 75:2-5, 121:4, and Moroni 9:6. I also love the quote from Spencer W. Kimball on pg. 121 in PMG.

Call me at 7 pm England time so I can get your Skype address. And then we will figure it out from there. Sorry this is all rushed but I look forward to talking to you! Keep up the prayers!

Love,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment