A Light unto England Manchester

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 3: MTC Letter: September 28, 2010

Hello Family,

Just letting you know that I am getting picked up by the A.P.'s tomorrow (Tuesday), so the MTC has given us only 15 minutes to write.  I dont know if Ill be able to write home unfortuantely tomorrow due to the fact it is transfer day.  So dont be suprised if I dont write tomorrow.  

Pretty excited about the experience of finally getting out there with a wee bit of nervousness.  I hope everything is going okay with ya'll. As an MTC, we went tracting for 4 hours the other day and I will give you the details on that later.  It was not quite as good as street contacting but still a great experience.  We have played a lot of football since I have been here and have really started to enjoy it.  I've had two goals in two games but I dont know if thats really saying much with some of the athletes we have here. 

I'm excited to finally get the oppurtunity to meet President Bullock.  I've been looking forward to meeting him for quite a while now.  I have a feeling he will be fantastic.  I hope that my companion is awesome and will teach me a lot of what I need to know.  Im praying that he will be a good example to me. 

I love you with all my heart and look forward to hearing from you soon.  I pray for you everyday as  you continue to pray for me.  Thank you for them.  I truly feel your prayers each day and how much strength they really give me.  

I love and miss you!  I know that God will bless you in all you do! 

Elder Starr/King Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment